Through this award ICCBBA will strive to regularly acknowledge professionals who have made an important and significant contribution to the understanding and application of international information standards in transfusion and transplantation medicine through:
- original research;
- innovative technical development; and/or
- influence in the development of policy and regulation.
The award recipient will receive full travel support to present an award lecture during a major international transfusion, cellular therapy or transplantation meeting and a prize of US $5000.
- Recognized expert in the field of transfusion and/or transplantation information standards,
- International experience and influence,
- Identifiable contribution to improving the understanding and application of information standards,
- Contribution to the field spanning a period in excess of five years, and
- Willing to travel to the designated annual meeting to give a lecture and receive the award.
The ICCBBA Board of Directors will assess applications against each of these eligibility criteria.
Members of the ICCBBA Board of Directors and staff are not eligible to receive this award whilst serving in these positions, or for a subsequent period of two years.
Click here to submit a nomination.